Remember adjust your pillow not YOU.
Easily customize your fully adjustable pillow to fit your unique body shape.
The Sleep Oasis® pillow design allows you to adjust the SOFTNESS or FIRMNESS of your pillow.
If you a stomach sleeper and you don’t want to do yoga in your sleep you will likely need to adjust your pillow. Stomach sleepers require a thinner pillow. Studies suggest a pillow that is about 3 inches thick. We suggest you remove 1/3 of the foam. Add or remove foam as needed. We suggest keeping your additional foam in a storage bag or container for later use.
Sleeping on your stomach may reduce snoring.
We designed our pillows to be firm. Depending on your body size and sleep position you may need to remove some foam from your pillow.
Healthiest Sleep Position
Sleeping on your back is the healthiest sleep position it allows your head, neck, and spine to rest in a neutral position. This means there is no extra pressure on those areas and you are less likely to experience pain.
Back sleepers require a pillow that is firm to provide the proper support to your head and neck. Sleeping on your back is the healthiest sleep position it allows your head, neck, and spine to rest in a neutral position. Depending on your body type the pillow may be perfect or you may need to remove some foam. 4-5 inches thick is ideal for back sleepers. Listen to your body and adjust the pillow as needed.
Unlike sleeping on your back or stomach, when you sleep on your side, there is a large gap between the mattress and where your head should be in a straight line with your back. Firm pillows are perfect for side sleepers. Benefits: Sleeping on your left side has many great health benefits. It can prevent heartburn, snoring, boost digestion; as well as improve brain & health circulation.Depending on your body type the pillow may be perfect or you may need to remove some foam. 4-5 inches thick is ideal for side sleepers. Listen to your body and adjust the pillow as needed.Studies also suggest using a knee pillow for additional back support.
Studies suggest sleeping on your left side can. Prevent heartburn • Snoring • Boost digestion Clear lymph nodes • as well as improve brain health & circulation.
How to Adjust Your Pillow and Customize to YOU!
CAUTION: The Foam is a little Messy
- Place your pillow on a Hard Flat surface.
- Unzip outer zipper and partially remove cover to access the inner case and zipper with access to the foam.
- Our pillow comes with a small inner zipper for easy removal and less spill.
- We suggest you save the additional memory foam in a storage bag for later use.
- Move around the foam so it is even throughout the pillow.
- Test the pillow and make sure it is providing you the proper support.
- There are some helpful tips below for different sleep positions.
- Experiment with you pillow so you can find the best density for your body and sleep position.
- Remember adjust your pillow not YOU. If your pillow causes any discomfort discontinue use immediately and contact us.